Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Herb Salad and chicken roll up

Herb salad and chicken roll up



I had left over chicken which had been stripped from a chicken and I had frozen it last week.
O
Tonight for dinner I wanted something light. This was not a heavy dinner,  but I was more than full after wards,
The lovely fresh herbs with the little bit of balsamic really brought this to life.

Bunch of curly parsley
Bunch of Italian parsley
Bunch of coriander/cilantro
Red onion fine chopped
Cherry tomatoes chopped
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
Cooked stripped chicken
Soft tortillas
Spray oil
Seasoning (I used salt seasoning)

Finely cut up all the herbs, onion and tomatoes. Add oil and vinegar and mix well
Heat the cooked chicken up in the pan with a little bit of spray oil and seasoning salt
Prepare tortillas
Then lay salad on top of tortillas and then add the chicken and roll up.






No comments: